Wednesday 2 April 2008

Scotland II

Hey, so I uploaded more pictures today. Here they are!

This is the group near the top of the mountain.

The group again at the pub we ate dinner at. Few places actually have bottles of ketchup (in Scotland and England), so we had a plate FULL of used ketchup packets. Great fish and chips.

Bethany was happy about our Scottish breakfast the next morning (at the same pub). We had blood budding. It might have been good if I hadn't known what it was. It wasn't bad, though.

And of course there are random people playing the bagpipes on the street.

It's a pretty bright picture, but that's me in front of Edinburgh Castle.

Scotland was a blast. It was cold, beautiful and everyone was really nice. I'd love to go back and see more of it.

I told you about the Freeze mission that I was involved in. Here's the link for that video. Look for me just after the two minute mark.

FREEZE VIDEO

I also participated in a Slow Motion Mission in Herrod's Department Store. It's a HUGE store with more security than I've ever seen. We did the mission in one of the more open sections: women's shoes. Here's that link:

SLO-MO VIDEO

Both of these were a lot of fun and I'm so glad I got to participate in them. It would be quite a bit harder to do something like this in Fresno.

Last night we went to see some of the sights at night. But before that, we went to Cheers.
It was a pretty cool little place.

Okay, I've got some work to do.

Countdown until home: 10 days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scotland looks awesome and I loved the freeze and slomo videos. What a blast! Can't wait to have you home.
Love, Mom

Sarah Ann Marie Mendez said...

haha those videos are hilarious....i want to do that here in sd....and 10 days til home!! oh wow!